Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,187TL (€1,246) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)