Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 209 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,817TL (€1,160) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)