Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 214 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,184TL (€1,342) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (29 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (42 minutes ago)