Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04058 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,422TL (84,344 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)