Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38187 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 141% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,580TL (Bs 98,410) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)