Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 105% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,527TL (€1,007) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)