Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 595 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.156 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,763TL (€1,387) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (37 minutes ago)