Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00535 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,261TL (CH$3,041,658) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)