Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 138% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,344TL (€2,019) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)