Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13550 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,266TL (16,726₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)