Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03549 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,168TL (¥173,800) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (26 minutes ago)