Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03260 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,747TL (¥176,265) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (40 minutes ago)