Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03771 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,101TL (¥188,306) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)