Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03173 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,185TL (¥194,953) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)