Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04257 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 146% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,398TL (¥150,312) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)