Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03210 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,665TL (¥643,853) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (19 minutes ago)