Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.741 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 43% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,136TL ($1,106) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)