Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.536 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,307TL ($1,218) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (about 1 hour ago)