Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15882 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,860TL (24,302 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)