Cost of living comparison between Ushuaia, Argentina and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22198 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,237TL (ARS $122,699) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)