Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)