Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,462TL (元7,651) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (31 minutes ago)