Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.616 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,396TL (元7,139) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)