Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07550 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,348TL (Php44,340) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)