Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47825 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 144% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,572TL (15,832 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)