Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40365 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,926TL (51,840 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)