Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45348 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 132% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,656TL (16,883 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (36 minutes ago)