Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42582 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,711TL (50,987 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (23 minutes ago)