Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,391TL (₩6,721,078) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)