Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00324 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,879TL (₩4,598,247) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)