Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00437 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 191% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,154TL (₩1,865,233) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (43 minutes ago)