Cost of living in Ulm, Germany vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.100 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 127% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,898TL (€967) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)