Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.310 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 155% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,909TL (€1,082) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)