Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06564 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,422TL (руб 67,361) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)