Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,964TL (2,481,795 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eskişehir Province costs 80,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)