Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,689TL (10,999,856 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)