Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00148 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,284TL (10,992,311 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)