Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 443 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,851TL (2,563,111 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (about 2 hours ago)