Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,290TL (2,850,758 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)