Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00416 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,742TL (₩899,297) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)