Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05542 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,604TL (₨46,984) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (44 minutes ago)