Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05492 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,785TL (₨50,716) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (30 minutes ago)