Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06166 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,045TL (₨49,377) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)