Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10371 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,172TL (40,229 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)