Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10336 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,235TL (31,300 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (34 minutes ago)