Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11769 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,086TL (34,719 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamadan costs ﷼ 500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)