Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10597 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,401TL (32,096 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)