Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,444TL (R$ 4,868) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)