Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,033TL (R$ 4,226) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)