Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,617TL (R$ 3,079) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)