Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03757 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,399TL (¥63,852) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)