Cost of living comparison between Ubatuba, Brazil and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.977 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,979TL (R$ 4,074) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (32 minutes ago)