Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.112 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,348TL (1,585KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)