Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.970 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,138TL (1,593KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)