Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 4% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,152TL (18,653,849 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (about 1 hour ago)