Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35147 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,858TL (Bs 16,667) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (29 minutes ago)