Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.997 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,717TL (3,730 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)