Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,753TL (COL$2,085,795) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)