Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,141TL (COL$2,551,110) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)