Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,390TL (COL$2,714,181) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)