Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07264 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 97% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,924TL (Php67,784) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)