Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03272 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,333TL (¥682,432) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)