Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42602 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 109% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,610TL (kr 76,546) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)