Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42794 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 111% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,319TL (kr 61,502) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)