Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 215 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.508 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 251% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,483TL (kr 18,664) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (32 minutes ago)