Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47365 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 227% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,442TL (kr 24,157) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (43 minutes ago)