Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47096 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 228% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,152TL (kr 25,802) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)