Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48247 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 247% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,054TL (kr 20,838) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)