Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.642 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,651TL (C$1,382) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)