Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,566TL (€828) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)