Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.200 TRY / LYD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,866TL (9,482 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)