Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 93% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,149TL (2,806,014 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £23,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 1 hour ago)