Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00252 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 90% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,705TL (2,265,666 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)