Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.496 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,852TL (1,102 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)