Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,725TL ($b4,746) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)