Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.902 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,065TL (€6,167) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)