Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.638 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 119% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,135TL (€1,323) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)