Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.539 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,449TL (€980) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)