Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017.
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,776TL in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)