Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,563TL (﷼ 26,408,891) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)