Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03340 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,943TL (¥567,214) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)