Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,180TL (3,786,563 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)