Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05405 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 31% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,078TL (₨38,453) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)