Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05993 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 9% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,549TL (₨42,529) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (30 minutes ago)